You brighten my day..

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Quiet Christmas.

We have had a wonderful white christmas. The entire months preparation of baking goodies, putting up the tree and decking the house finally paid off to a beautiful christmas. 
      We spent the day enjoying good food, wine, unwrapping presents and singing carols in the glow of candle light. Not to forget the long calls we made to our loved ones back home in India. At the end of it, I was one happy woman.
The next few days, my better half and the kids are home. Hopefully, we should be able to get out of the house and have small adventures, once again depending on the weather. 
A peek into how white our Christmas was....


It felt as though I was learning to walk again!!! Wobbly steps on snow.....:)


Unknown Mami

6 comments:

  1. I love the smiles on your beautiful faces!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo collage. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos - I love your collage, everything looks wonderful! I am very pleased that we had a white Christmas - even if it didn't snow, everything was still white from the last snowfall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect day May! Picture college is awesome and love seeing the snow blanket village! Have a happy new year! I can;t wait to hear how your German city celebrates.....they dont mess around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures May! I just love the family ones..love that candle too:) the food looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sonya, the candle was a gift from a very dear friend!! I too love it very much..:) The food was Indian style stuffed chicken which I made!! It tasted awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...