You brighten my day..

Monday, March 4, 2013

Yay, it's March!!

March is here with a big surprise, BLUE skies!! I woke up to a gorgeous sunrise, one that I hadn't seen for months, followed by picture perfect skies the entire day. In my time spent living here, I have come to learn that such days are precious, not to be wasted indoors. I went on a very long walk, taking in sights of the first blooms of crocuses and snow white drops in private gardens. My heart leapt in bounds at the first sight of colour springing forth from the ground. Gardens were dug, some still working on them, tulip bulbs were springing forth new shoots and the birds were singing a lot! I thought, I must share this beauty that I was surrounded with today.








5 comments:

  1. Lovely spring pics, the flowers sure adds color we all need right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buildings, the cobblestones and the flowers are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Our March has been a bit gray so far, hoping for blue skies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the images of spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh beautiful!! I really love European streets and cafes - must be just lovely to sit out there and enjoy that spring air!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...