You brighten my day..

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Back with spring..

So am back after a long break. A short trip to India in preparation for our upcoming move saw the blog taking a back seat for a while. On return I was surprised myself as to how hard it was to get back into the groove. I missed my home land terribly. It's warmth, vibrancy, colour, noise, the excitement that is INDIA. 


Fortunately, spring has arrived and helped me snap out of my trance. Germany is slowly getting green, we wait patiently for the sight of more colour. For now, we are determined to make the best use of the remaining time of our stay. Soon, they will only be memories.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome home! :-) I'm so glad you're back, but totally understand your homesickness. I'm delighted that Spring is cheering your heart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty, I'm glad you're making the most of your days in Germany and so enjoy these springtime pictures. Hope that you will share your images from India as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...