You brighten my day..

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tschüss Februar!!

February's coming to an end. Am I glad!! I know I have been ranting about the seasons, it's just that the harshness of winter got to me. 
Now that the days are slowly beginning to get longer and warmer, I am ever eager to welcome March.

More than a month ago I discovered Instagram for the iPhone and since then I have been updating my Facebook page with easy snapshots while on the go. Tinajo, my bloggy friend does a round up at the end of every month on her favorite pictures which led me to do the same as I realized that these shots never made to the blog..
Which one is your favorite?
Each has a story to tell...

The oranges were bought just because I LOVED the leaves..:D

My orchids finally bloomed and am having gorgeous flowers by my windowsill.

Having missed my all time favorite magazine(GOOD HOUSEKEEPING, India) for 2 whole years, they finally have it available on the iPad!! Don't you just love those tea pots? INDIA is a shoppers paradise, truly!!

And the last, sigh!! Have I ever told you how I so not like watching movies in a theatre. I could not believe that I gave in to my hubby and kids and was made to watch a 3D movie, not just any movie but STAR WARS!!! yikes!! and that too in Deutsch. 
In the end, I did get a great picture of the Kino(theatre) though.

By the way, the post title says Bye February in Deutsch..:-)





3 comments:

  1. Looks nice! I do love the orchid buds a little extra! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! They do look pretty, don't they?

      Delete
  2. It's turning cold here in Australia. Yes opposite seasons. I'm dreading the cold. The teapots in the magazine look awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...