You brighten my day..

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh Christmas tree!!!


I know I have been away!!! It has been a crazy week.... and I love craziness...:) The tree is up, house is lit, the oven must be fed up with all the baking, played the violin for a little concert at our christmas market in our village, had a cousin visiting from home(I wanted him to stay longer...:(..) and still have a lot packed up the next 10 days ... And not to forget, have been upto something interesting too.!!!! Hopefully, I should be able to post soon.....

Till then,
With Love from Lohr.....

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree and can't wait to hear about your something interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tree I love it! Have a wonderful season!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...