You brighten my day..

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Its my day!!


The first call from my love in India,

The warmest hug from my son,

The heartfelt letter from my daughter,

Blessings from my near and dear ones,

Heartfelt wishes from my dearest friends near and far,

A birthday card from Russia,

A surprise gift from my fellow classmates.

Indeed, a birthday to remember for many years to come!!!

What does your today look like? Was it as exciting as mine?? Do link up with us at Communal Global. We wanna know what you have been upto..:)



7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! What a sweet message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet letter from your little one! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! It sounds wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big happy Birthday to you,May! I hope your day was as special as you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh isn't that sweet!! Happy Birthday, May! And may many more blessings come your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Birthday MAY. Hope the years ahead will be all you wished for and much more

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...