You brighten my day..

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Autumn colours.

This year, the season of autumn is not at its best. It's grey, cold and constantly wet. Which in turn makes the leaves fall faster to the ground as you can see in the picture below.
At times it feels more like W I N T E R....

Here and there you can spot deep shades of pink, orange and yellow coloured vines clinging onto the earthy walls trying to take in the last bit of sunshine.


How's autumn been treating you in your part of the world?

2 comments:

  1. I must say that this year autumn in Berlin is quite beautiful. Nights are cold but during the day the sun shows up and it's blue sky and fairly warm.
    You really captured beautiful pics of autumn leaves. the colors look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The colors here have been amazing so bright and vibrant. I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...