You brighten my day..

Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Monday!!

 A new day, a new week!! Just wishing that the day will be just like the one below. But, I very much doubt it. Such days are a special treat during the dark days of winter. The sun rises late, sets very early. No problem with that. The days are enveloped with a kind of fog(which some of you  may say, how pretty it must look). That's where I have a problem cause no way does it look pretty.  The mountains are invisible, it is grey, dark and gloomy, so much so that it makes you want to weep. 
(This picture was taken last week when we experienced sunshine and blue skies after 3 whole weeks!!)


I am grateful that the season of advent coincides with a part of winter. Something exciting to look forward to and keep myself immersed in the preparation and festivities to follow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...