You brighten my day..

Friday, November 9, 2012

October on Facebook and Instagram!!

So I missed the round up of the months of August and September here on the blog. These two months saw me making a lot of NEW friends on both facebook and Instagram.
It's funny how the seasons have greatly influenced the look of my pictures. The collage below looks red, orange and yellow with the odd appearance of Santa in between..:-) Yes, the christmas frenzy here begins as early as mid September!!!


Last month saw us experiencing our first early snowfall, a very very rare sight according to our local friends. Hubby and I went on long walks and did a lot of mushroom spotting. The leaves changed colour too soon and shed them even faster. A kind of disappointing final season of autumn for us. But then, we cannot let that dampen our spirits, right??
We are eagerly looking forward to the season of advent along with maybe a white christmas for the kids. Which reminds me that I have to get my act together soon. How early do you begin preparing for it all??

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors and images. Beautiful Autumn colors. Great work ! Have a nice weekend, May !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best pictures you should really do one of those photo books on blurb! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...