You brighten my day..

Friday, March 25, 2011

Reflections..

(This picture gives you an idea of the weather we have been having. Clear blue skies, the result of which gives an awesome reflection on water)

What happens when the weather is warm and gorgeous?? You hardly sit down to blog as you have other activities to do. Apart from spring gardening, I have been exploring around the country side and marktplatz. Late in the evening, the kids and I head over to the Spielplatz or play area where they get along with their friends for a game of fußball or simply chase each other. Meanwhile I walk around and look with amazement at all the new shoots sprouting out from branches. Sigh.....life is indeed beautiful.

Unknown Mami

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I absolultely LOVE this photo! How interesting and unique! So glad you're enjoying nice weather...it's been beautiful here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat reflection. Enjoy your nice weather. It's that way here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful reflection! And it does reflect a great weather, too. Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww, this is a terrific shot May!! It must be such a joy to have splendid weather! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shot, May! Love your creativity with this photo. Indeed the weather has been quite beautiful here in Germany. Must enjoy it while we can. Looks like rain today, though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pic May! It's like a painting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I like how my brain did a little flip when it wasn't the view I was expecting! So happy you're enjoying the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness May! I absolutely, positively LOVE this picture. How beautiful! : ) You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. May, this is one of my favorite pictures EVER!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...