It's March!! And I have never been happier.....D The sun rises early, sets quite late, plenty of blue skies, gorgeous weather, new life, blooming flowers, ice cones....ahhhhh....I am so looking forward to spring!!!! Bring it on!!!!
I had predicted on New Years that we would not be seeing any more snow. I am pleased that my prediction has turned out true, up to now. Though some want to prove me wrong!! Well, I am keeping my fingers crossed. But from my pictures, can anybody tell me, will we be seeing any more snow???
Weather like this, gives the kids and I an opportunity to get out of the house and explore. They on their bikes, me with my cam. I love the patterns the bare trees form against the blue skies.
A month ago, I realized that the setting sun with its natural light gives you some of the most beautiful pictures. The warm mellow of the sun gives a different effect all together, especially to landscapes and buildings.
Today marks the day I began blogging With Love from Lohr to the world. It has been a very beautiful journey and I must say, I have come a long way. A BIG HEARTFELT THANK YOU:
- To all the new friends I have made during this beautiful journey.
- To each one of you, who so patiently drop by and read all that I have to say.
- To those who go that extra mile to leave an encouraging comment, appreciating and complimenting my work. I love reading what you have to say.
- To my closest and dear friends who encourage me straight from the heart.
- To my family in India..;) who drop in secret messages asking when the next post will be up.
- To my darling daughter aged 8 who helps me with the pictures with her honest opinion and my son 10, who takes the time to read my posts and tell me if it made him laugh or cry.
- I Love you all and please do continue to drop by.