You brighten my day..

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesdays around the world

It's March!! And I have never been happier.....D The sun rises early, sets quite late, plenty of blue skies, gorgeous weather, new life, blooming flowers, ice cones....ahhhhh....I am so looking forward to spring!!!! Bring it on!!!!


I had predicted on New Years that we would not be seeing any more snow. I am pleased that my prediction has turned out true, up to now. Though some want to prove me wrong!! Well, I am keeping my fingers crossed. But from my pictures, can anybody tell me, will we be seeing any more snow???


Weather like this, gives the kids and I an opportunity to get out of the house and explore. They on their bikes, me with my cam. I love the patterns the bare trees form against the blue skies. 



A month ago, I realized that the setting sun with its natural light gives you some of the most beautiful pictures. The warm mellow of the sun gives a different effect all together, especially to landscapes and buildings.


Today marks the day I began blogging With Love from Lohr to the world. It has been a very beautiful journey and I must say, I have come a long way. A BIG HEARTFELT THANK YOU:

  • To all the new friends I have made during this beautiful journey.
  • To each one of you, who so patiently drop by and read all that I have to say.
  • To those who go that extra mile to leave an encouraging comment, appreciating and complimenting my work. I love reading what you have to say. 
  • To my closest and dear friends who encourage me straight from the heart.
  • To my family in India..;) who drop in secret messages asking when the next post will be up.
  • To my darling daughter aged 8 who helps me with the pictures with her honest opinion and my son 10, who takes the time to read my posts and tell me if it made him laugh or cry.
  • I Love you all and please do continue to drop by.



Sweet Shot Day

11 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to 'With Love from Lohr'!!!!!! Boy! It's been a year!! A year since I've read your posts & felt like I've known you all my life...this one year has plugged the gap between the last time I saw you in highschool & when we finally caught up on FB! Its been a long journey for you May & for me, sitting in another corner of the world - it's been one year of knowing that there lies a beautiful world out there - as seen from the eyes of a friend!! Congrats May & I want you to know that just like your 2 cups of tea which are a must for you to kick start your day - your blogs are a must along with my newspaper - to assure me that my day was well spent! Looking forward to a brand new year of posts, thoughts, pictures & memories :) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 1 year! the photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty photos, especially the last one. Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogoversary! :)

    Lovely sky --practically cloudless. I hope you'll have continued beautiful days and no more snow from hereon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....spring. Yes, it looks like it's there to stay. ~fingers crossed for you~

    Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 year of magnificent posts by you : ) That is something to celebrate for certain! I am so glad your prediction came true! Spring is slowly creeping into Pennsylvania. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The day is beautiful in New Jersey today, very much like your photos! I hope it stays that way :) And Happy bloggiversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy One Year Blog! I'm thrilled to be done with February and ready to welcome Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A BIG HAPPY ONE YEAR to you! I think our chances of snow here are long gone...sure hope that's the case for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! Time goes quickly. doesn't it? Your photos are beautiful and it is nice to see a place that isn't covered with snow! Enjoy your spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your country and your pictures give it sweet justice. Isn,t spring the best time of year...Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...