You brighten my day..

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sundays in my city

This is our third year experiencing autumn and I honestly feel it is the best....


The first year I was too overcome with sorrow of having left our loved ones behind, the new country seemed all strange..... I seemed to have overlooked the changing colors.


The second year I waited, but autumn was wet, gloomy and too cold. We really could not experience a good rustle of the leaves as they were always wet..


This year, autumn is at its best!! Perfect in every way....truly!!!



Unknown Mami

10 comments:

  1. Looks stunning May - such a feast to the eyes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is one gorgeous scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look stunning. I wish we had autumn like this here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- LOVE these pics!!! Such amazing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn thinks you're the best this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to be observing and finding a perfect autumn May. You can enjoy even more and for longer with the wonderful photos you have been taking too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's absolutely gorgeous....love the golden hues! Have a wonderful day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are just beautiful! Fall at it's finest. We don't get the fall colors like that this far South and I really miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are terrific! I especially love the one in your header. wonderful job

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...