You brighten my day..

Friday, November 18, 2011

Pin it!!

Husband says once my german classes end, I will miss them a lot. If only it were true...:D I cannot wait to get back to my former schedule......
Dates with my oven...

splash of creativity around my home...

Deck the halls for Christmas...:)

and last but not the least.....plan and dream about our annual family holiday for 2012 to...
either here,

or here.

I am finally pinning!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!
It's an amazing place to be. And am beginning to wonder why on earth didn't I ever stumble on it before. Anyway, it's never too late!!!


3 comments:

  1. I agree with you...there is so much to get back to! Are we following each other on Pinterest? If not find me Kathy West.
    Hard pick on vacay for 2012 I love both places so much...good luck deciding.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh!

    Adopt me before you go on the Family trip. PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Pintrest account, but I'm afraid to start.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...