You brighten my day..

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday's Around the World!!!

The ladies at Communal Blog are giving me reason to smile. Hence forth, we get to explore Tuesdays around the world. Sometimes with a theme and sometimes not. Today's theme is "At the park or, on a walk"

The kids love the park and I love my walks. This week the weather has not been kind enough, so we cannot do both. I have been waiting since morning for the rain to subside with no luck...:-(.


Its still raining, so I decided to ravage through my pictures for scenes of the kids in the park!!! 

I hope the weather gets better, so we can go outdoors and I can share my tuesday's with the rest of the world... See you next Tuesday!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I am loving that "hammock/swing"! :)

    So glad you're joining the fun at CG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hammock!! I knew that!! :-) Since this is circular in shape, I thought it might have a different name!!! And yes, I am having lots of fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers...spring is finally there.
    Liebe Grüße, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's raining here as well. I went for a walk around the yard during a break between the clouds. I love that swing! And that slide looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love to see happy kids playing. And I LOVE your daffodils. Just the perfect flower to see on a rainy day : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. H☺La!

    Welcome to the FUN!

    Wow Beautiful happy shots...♥Love them all!

    ~Rocío from the Border of México...【ツ】
    a.k.a. Mamí♥Picture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fantastic park :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That swing thing is pretty cool. I think I could sit in it for a long time too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, this is a fantastic park!!! I have to drag the kids home after play time!!! Thank you ladies for stopping by......:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just got one of those swing thingys in the park near our house. I was intrigued. I'd never seen one before.

    Saw your blog at communal global.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...